"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." -Emerson


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." -Benjamin Franklin

Alma 26:30 "And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some."


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do I Stay or DO I Go Now.....

Well one of the worst things about the way that I have chosen to live my life is that sometimes when I know it is time to move on I don't know where to go. I am not stupid enough to move without a job under my belt in the new place. Yes this does prove to be difficult every once and a while. However, I think that I need at least that little bit of stability. Here. Now though I am stuck. It is the wierdest thing. I have walked away from places that I have a complete life, good lives at that, and here I have no life and can't bring myself to leave. I just wish that I could make up my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tami! So, I added the "followers" gadget, so you better start following me! We are excited to see you next week! If you decide to move to a new place, I heard Dallas is pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete