"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." -Emerson


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." -Benjamin Franklin

Alma 26:30 "And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some."


Monday, February 14, 2011

My Brain


Riddle me this.... Why is it that for the past week everytime that I walk into work and stand at the front desk of the hotel that I work at (at the front desk) do I almost immediately get a raging head ache?

It has only been happening for the past week and a half and no one else seems to have this problem - Just me. Aren't I just special?

So, I am now reduced to popping pain pills every few hours. I past time that I really hate. Sometimes, I have to say, I really hate my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment